There are a host of choices that organizations have when it comes to building a website. From a price perspective there are generally three options. You can choose from the myriad of inexpensive but often inflexible website building sites. You can “build your own” with pre-designed themes and powerful plugins from WordPress.org. You can also have a website built specifically for your organization with a customize design and layout.
We help you decide what website tool is best for you then we get your website up and make sure you know how to quickly and easily make changes.
Basic Website Development Projects Include (at a minimum):
- Install of WordPress on the web hosting server
- Activate a Premium WordPress theme and make necessary styling adjustments
- Create 5-7 pages of client supplied copy/content
- Integrate any supplied graphics
- Search Engine Optimize all content and pages
- Install Google Analytics to analyze web traffic
- Setup Google & Bing Webmaster tools account & settings
- Submit new site to the top search engines
- Have site up and running within 10 business days
- Hold a 1-hour training session to explain how to manage the new site
Our team uses the WordPress content management system which allows non-technical users to easily update information on their websites without learning HTML. As of March 2012, there are approximately 72 million sites on WordPress.
Here are 5 reasons to use WordPress for your website:
- Content is easily updated.
- Plugins quickly give you more functionality.
- Support for WordPress is readily available since so many people use it.
- It’s the best blogging platform in the world.
- Google loves WordPress.